Butcher Shop – Fort Wayne – New Haven
Custom Quality Meats is a local Butcher Shop providing local and regional Fort Wayne customers with the very best locally raised Grass Fed Beef for over 30-years.
NEW HAVEN STORE – 260-749-4100
CARROLL ROAD STORE – 260-637-3011
“Fort Wayne Butcher Shop”
We are a locally owned butcher shop. Our beef is raised in the best possible way; natural, sustainable, and through humane and ethical farming standards.
Our animals live natural stress-free lives and are not treated with hormones, steroids or antibiotics, nor fed animal by-products.
The result … healthy, great-tasting meat you won’t want to share!!
- Small local butcher shop.
- ALL BEEF comes from our farms.
- Our relationship with area farmers is both personal and direct.
- We butcher; age and cut our own beef.
- We utilize local suppliers who raise hogs, lamb and occasionally bison.
- Our cases are stocked daily with high quality locally raised pork, beef, and chicken.
- We have a rotating selection of house made bacon, sausages, and hot dogs, All finished in our Smokehouse – located in our shop.
- We create all our own sausages, ham, bacon and smoked meat cuts such as Jerky and Snack Sticks.
- Our smoked meats, bacon, and ribs have won State and National Awards.
Our WILLOW LAKE FARM and our Plant; CUSTOM QUALITY MEATS allow us to offer you products that are totally controlled buy us.
From our Farm-to-your-Table. Local, natural, good – all without hormones, steroids or antibiotics. We look forward to building relationships with our customers – with personal service as our cornerstone.
We can help you get your favorite cuts, provide portion and recipe tips, as well as procure specialty products you may be seeking. We want you to feel confidence in the quality and source of the meat you eat.
We feel it’s your right to know where your food comes from and how it gets to you and your family’s table. We are a family owned and operated butcher shop company.
We take great pride in what we do.
- Custom Cutting – We cut meat to any thickness you desire
- Smokehouse – Lots of smoked meats to choose from.
- On-Site Markets – We have 2 locations in Fort Wayne to choose from
- Light Catering – Light Catering includes Hog Roasting, BBQ Pork, Ribs, Brisket as well as Side Dishes
- Full-Service Meat Processing – Whether you are a hunter or have your own farm animals and need them to be processed, let us take care of everything.
The sole beef provider is Willow Lake Farms, a high-quality brand – in production since 1981. We’re proud to claim the local Farm-to-Market standard long before it became a thriving country-wide preferred practice. The farm is owned and operated by us – Joe and Sandy Seyfert.
Our family name has been a household name for decades resulting from our locally produced Seyfert brand potato chips and snacks. This family business experience helped us develop and formulate our strict criteria for raising all-natural beef; the first of its kind to be directly marketed in the regional area. We raise two superb cross breeds; Angus/Limousin and Angus/Simmental.
Partner farms are vetted for this specialized natural formula allowing us to add more free range acres of forage for their beef. Willow Lake Farms and Custom Quality Meats operate as a team – working together to produce and distribute high-quality beef raised without hormones, without steroids, and without antibiotics.
Director and Member of the Indiana Meat Packers and Processors Association (IMPPA)
We d0 amazingly well at the Annual Cured Meat Competition at Purdue University. The competition is held in concert with the Indiana Meat Packers Association.
- Three Grand Champion Awards in bacon, boneless ham, and maple links.
- Reserve Grand Champion for our BBQ Ribs.
- Champion awarded for our All-Beef Hot Dogs along with our famous Jerky
- Best of Show Award for our bacon.
We are so blessed and thank all of our customers for helping to drive our desire to continually make and bring the best products we can to market.